The Regulators Hurling Club is a GAA (Gaelic Athletic Association) non-profit hurling club based in Denver, Colorado. Regulators Hurling mission is to serve as a premier developmental Hurling organizations in the US. We will accomplish this through the following charter:
- Introduce the sport of Hurling to both boys & girls and men & women, ages 12 on up who are looking for an alternative to mainstream sports.
- Assist High Schools, Colleges and Universities to form campus Hurling clubs by providing equipment, coaching and organizational assistance.
- Serve as a “second life” opportunity for players looking to extend their career beyond nationally competitive play. In addition to competing, players will provide mentorship and coaching to younger recruits.
- Be a role model sports organization that gives back to the community through volunteering and youth mentorship.
- Serve as a catalyst for growing the sport by taking advantage of as many local, regional and national tournaments, training camps, exhibition matches, and community outreach programs.
Regulators Youth Program
An important part of our charter is in cultivating the game and introducing it to young players. Since our inception, we have had a youth program that works with elementary school kids on teaching them on the fundamentals, and game and the spirit of the sport in a safe and controlled environment. Instruction is based on GAA guidelines and is open to both girls and boys.
Regulators Youth Hurling is a proud recipient of the GAA Global Games Development Fund.
Regulators Hurling Youth Program Director: Kyle Cottengim – email@example.com
Regulators 2019 Board of Directors: